- Key Features
- Air Flow Data & Specs
Envisivent's removable air return sits completely flush against your wall creating a blended smooth aesthetic. The vent cover is completely removable and is meant to replace a vent cover for a 30" x 8" duct opening (if applicable) or wall cavity and fits into a drywall opening of 29.75" x 10".
Envisivent vent covers fit the depth of standard drywall and are easy to install, simply tape, mud, sand and then paint directly over the already primed vent cover for that blended look you want for every room of your house.
Envisivent Removable Air Return Vents can also accommodate 1” and 2” Air Filters. Simply attach the clips onto the inner lip of the Air Return vent frame and slide your air filter into place behind the vent cover. Shop our Air Filter Clips
*Not suitable for ceiling installation* (contact us for options).
- 48 angled horizontal slots
- Over 90 square inches (580 square cm) of open vent area
- 4 magnetic tabs on Vent Cover for easy removal
- Moisture, mold, and water resistant
- Primed and ready to paint
- Eco-friendly manufacturing and non-hazardous
- Frame Material: Satin Coat Galvanized Steel
- Vent Cover Material: Triple Fibre Reinforced Cement Board
|Duct Opening/or Wall Cavity||
30" x 8"
29.75" x 10"
29.37” x 9.625”
28” x 8”
32” x 12.25 x 0.5"
|Sizing Guide||Click here for Sizing Guide|